You have to love this……… from The Heart of Innovation blog.
10. Analysis paralysis.
9. Reason is highly over-rated.
8. If you need more data to prove your point, you’ll never have enough data to prove your point.
7. You already know what to do.
6. You’re going to follow your gut, anyway.
5. “Not everything that counts can be counted; and not everything that can be counted counts.” (Einstein)
4. By the time you put your business case together, the market has passed you by.
3. “Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives.” (Carlos Casteneda)
2. The scientific method came to Rene Descartes in a dream!
1. “Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.” (Groucho)